We can etch tiles to create a non-slip surface to reduce risk of slipping in areas such as
- Shopping Centers
- Commercial Areas
Using Specialised media blasting equipment (like sandblasting or glass bead blasting) we can remove any slippery deposits on the tile.
Australian Standards for Slip Resistance
- AS/NZS 4663, Slip resistance measurement of existing pedestrian surfaces
- AS/NZS 4586, Slip resistance classification of pedestrian surface materials
- HB 197, An introductory guide to the slip resistance of pedestrian surface materials
Anti Slip Tile Sealing
We Can also apply a deep penetrating sealer which makes it possible to clean the tile in future with ordinary maintenance cleaning
Why Use MBS
- 10 Years Experience
- Many different methods used to blast the tile
- Fully Insured
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certified
Example of Cleaning
The tile on the right was blasted using glass bead blasting from our dustless blasting machine. Careful containment was needed to ensure the surrounding area was not affected. In this case pressure washing with water as well as powerful chemicals did not work.
Please call us on our phone number and web form if you require a quote.